Imagine, after work, you are happy to dip into a warm bath filled with a pleasant aroma of essential oils, but after forty minutes of stay in it, enjoyment turns into unpleasant tightness and itching of the skin, redness and discomfort in the eyes.
What is the reason for such a reaction of the body to the seemingly harmless water? The answer is unequivocal - it's the chlorine compounds in the water. Using of the shower head filter can solve this problem.
Shower head filter to eliminate chlorine
Chlorination of water has so far been indispensable, both for economic reasons and in terms of efficiency. As a result, the water is purified, but it produces a number of byproducts that are harmful to human health:
- hydrochloric acid, which corrodes the mucous membranes of the lungs and eyes;
- atomic oxygen, which also damages the mucous membranes and destroys proteins, fats and carbohydrates in the body
- the poison dioxin, which is especially dangerous to people with respiratory diseases, allergies, pregnant and lactating women. Can cause uncontrolled cell growth, i.e. tumor;
- Organochlorine compounds which, when accumulated, affect the central nervous system, respiratory system (trachea, bronchi), provoke dermatitis and eczema (most often of an allergic nature).
- It is an extremely unpleasant fact - chlorinated water accelerates the aging process of the skin by 30%!
It turns out that, taking a long hot shower, we turn the bathroom into a shower chamber, saturated with vapor of chlorine compounds.
If a bathroom filled with hot steam that contains chlorine compounds is bad for adults, so what happens to a kids? Traditionally, newborns are bathed in a bathtub filled with hot steam to keep the baby warm, while adding manganese and other products to the water that, if not properly mixed, are harmful to the baby's body. This can lead to allergic reactions and even poisoning. That is why it is so important to monitor not only the content of drinking water, but also water for washing.
The solution to the problem is a shower head filter, which is just as necessary as a drinking water filter.
In the range of web-shop AquaHomeGroup presents 7 effective shower head filters which protect your body from harmful external and internal influence of chlorine and remove unpleasant smell. A special cartridge (15 or 20 stages of purification, depending on the selected model), which neutralizes the effects of chlorine, is used to ensure high cleaning efficiency throughout the life of the shower head filter. All models of AquaHomeGroup shower head filters are very easy to install without the use of special tools - everything you need is supplied in the kit.