If the body of an adult does not receive 1.5-2 liters of clean water every day, it slowly deteriorates, doctors believe.
Lively moisture: how quantity and water quality affects the body
Specialists in preventive medicine say that the body should be kept under control. Life originates in water, develops in water (amniotic water), and leaves the body if the body is dehydrated by more than 60%.
By WHO definition, life is the constant conversion of amino acids in the living organism in water, with water, with the help of enzymes. And if you care about your own health and how much you will live on this Earth, it is important to accept this postulate “with water and in the water”, otherwise to conduct any talk about health is just stupid.
What is so important about water quality?
Everything matters here – both quantity and water quality. If you keep your body on a “hungry rations” in terms of water – you do not just risk, you systematically destroy it. Lack of water quality prevents normal chemical processes in the body. Dehydration and pH disorder provokes many diseases.
As well as the consumption of poor water quality. For water to reach the cell and get into it, it must be what the body needs. Otherwise, it will have to carry out “filtration” work itself and adapt the water for itself, using its vital resources.
Why is the amount of water so important?
The natural norm of high water quality consumption (not tea, compote or coffee, because cells do not live in tea), namely water – 30 ml per 1 kg of physiological weight per day. Physiological weight and the weight that we “ate” are different things. By physiological means the size of growth minus 110. On average, we get about 1.5-2 liters per day. Approximately the same amount of urine should separate the body per day. If you want to be healthy, do not forget this axiom of life: 1.5-2 liters of clean water to drink and the same amount of urine in the knocks allocated. It’s an algorithm for fluid and life movement.
How do you know that we don’t drink enough?
There are many symptoms that signal that we are close to dehydration and all 12 systems of our body suffer from it.
What kind of water quality should it be?
So, there should be water quality to drink:
- high water quality (clean water), free of chemical impurities, dirt, and foreign matter.
- with correct, always negative ORP (redox potential – the so-called activity of electrons involved in redox reactions in liquid medium). ORP standard: – 100 – 200 mV (millivolt). A healthy cell accepts water with a value of at least – 50 mV. At this value all life processes take place in it, if the value of the indicator shifts towards positive charge, the body will use all its energy to adapt to the physiological norm, otherwise, the cell will die.
- mildly alkaline, because our body lives in a mildly alkaline environment and the pH of our main liquid, blood, is 7.43. If the water is shifted to the acidic side, the body will give its alkaline metals to level the pH (Ca, Mg, K and others), and this – teeth, nails, hair, joints, bones.
- without heavy metal salts. Hardly anyone has a desire to shine in the dark and slowly burn.
- In hard water the fat is rolled up, soap is not washed – dishes can be washed only with a good portion of Fae. But the body does not have this valuable tool, it will again spend its energy and its resource to soften the water, because the body fat is deposited, including in vessels that become difficult to break down. The result is predicted: high blood pressure, strokes, and heart attacks.
- with the right surface tension. Trite as it may seem, the water must be liquid, not viscous.
- biologically safe. It should be free of viruses, bacteria, parasites, fungi, and giardiasis. Sometimes because of indifference to themselves, a person can easily become the owner of serious diseases (hepatitis A, dysentery).
- with good structure and information field (a frozen crystal of pure structured water under a microscope – beautiful snowflake). The water remembers both words and events. From this, its structure changes to the positive or negative side for us, as we are 75-80% of water. It’s not necessary to swear!
- of the right temperature. The optimal temperature for us is 36-37°C. This way the body won’t waste energy on heating or cooling it. This is especially important for elderly people, as their heat exchange is often disrupted. That’s why in southern countries they drink hot water or tea in the heat. It makes sense because hot water promotes sweating, and then toxins, poisons, and acid leave the body. Maybe that’s why there’s a lot of longevity in these countries.
Water treatment in the USA
If the water does not meet all these properties, the body will pass it through the large intestine in transit (where water is absorbed in our body). Water filters should be used for water treatment and obtaining water that complies with the above requirements.
If you feed your body with the wrong water for a long time, you will be healthy as long as you are able to make structured water from the wrong water similar to intracellular water. When the body’s resource is exhausted, it will start to hurt and dry out.
So how do you drink water?
The rules are simple. How to wake up – drink 1-2 glasses of warm, slightly alkaline water – wash your cells after active night processes, as you wash your face. During the day, water is taken half an hour before meals or 2 hours after meals so as not to dilute gastric juice immediately before or during meals, because it is important for digestion.
Do not forget the most important rule: water is life! It comes to us from nature. The nature that gives us beauty! Water is a living structure, it cannot disappear, it has no form, it is free!
Water purifies and cures, what a rise people feel after purification with water! Love water, it is always ready to help us if we ask it. The attitude to water is the attitude to yourself. Because we are made of 75-80% water.
Love water, pour it into beautiful decanters, not cans. Tell her words of gratitude, of joy when you drink it. And it is generous as a caring mother will warm, soothe and heal your body and soul!