Are you troubled by dry hair, itchy skin or smelling like a muddy puddle full of chlorine after showering?
Our water filter for shower head can fix that!
AquaHomeGroup cares about the safety, health and wellbeing of your family members and beloved pets.
Before we market them, ALL our products are tested and approved by our family and friends first!
Featuring 15 stages of MAXIMUM water filtration, our hard-water shower filter will provide purified, chemical-free, odorless water.
3 MAJOR GAINS from our water filter:
• IMPROVEMENT IN HEALTH AND APPERANCE: Our water softener for the shower makes skin SOFTER, nails STRONGER and hair SHINIER.
• CONSISTENT WATER PRESSURE and LESS SCALE BUILDUP: Hard water filter for shower / chlorine shower head filter can save you time and energy when cleaning the bathroom.
Clean, soft water means no more issues with lime scale build-up on the shower head or fixtures and no hard water spots.
• SAFETY AND PEACE OF MIND: As this hard-water shower filter removes chlorine and fluoride, heavy metals and other sediments, bathing KIDS and PETS is safe and fun.
1. Each cartridge will last for six months. If your water is very dirty, then the filter will need to be changed more often.
2. To remove any carbon dust build-up, allow water to run through the filter for 5-10 minutes before use.
3. With the cleaner, purer water thus obtained, the filter is an ideal option for bathing children and pets.
4. The filter is excellent for well water since it also removes excess heavy metals.
5. This filter is also the right choice for those who don't need a water filtration system for the whole house but who still want to have their shower water filtered.
Install this shower head filter for hard water on your own with ease. No tools are required, just a hand tighten connection and a bit of plumber’s tape that is included. No leaks, no cracks. Suitable for wall-mounted, handheld, rain, and combo shower heads!
We've included 1 extra shower filter cartridge to make sure you never run out of fresh, clean water!
Along with this chlorine filter for shower head, you’ll get five shower caps to keep your hair dry and Teflon tape to prevent leaks. Our shower water filter comes with lots of care and with our gratitude for choosing AquaHomeGroup products. If you have any issues, write to us and we’ll make them right!
Free shipping from $ 100 Code: FREESHIPPING
OR Get 10% off your first order. Code: SAVE10
All orders are processed within 1–2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
SHIPPING RATES DELIVERY ESTIMATES
AQUAHOMEGROUP ships only to the United States.
Standard Shipping cost from $5.95 per order + $0.99 per Lb (Transit Time
excluding handling time 3–5 business days).
Expedited Shipping cost from $8.35 per order + $0.99 per Lb (Transit Time excluding handling time 1-2 day)
Priority Shipping costs from $13.85 per order + $0.99 per Lb (Delivery Time including handling time 2 business days)
Awesome shower head. The spray is awesome
Easy to install and the fill of the water afterwords
I have very hard water and it was destroying my hair. I have had this for less than one month and can tell a huge difference in the texture of my hair. Our shower is floor to ceiling stone and the grout would get a pinkish mold if I did not clean it daily. I have not had to do that since we installed. Install was super easy!
Our water procedures have become more pleasant. Also, we now bathe the baby without fear of redness and irritation. The filter came with two cartridges and it's great. The installation is elementary and takes no more than a few minutes.
At the suggestion of my hair stylist, I took a chance and purchased this shower filter; and, I love it! As a result of years of color treatments, exposure to sun and hard water, my hair was extremely dry. Since using the filter my hair seems healthier and more hydrated. Also, the softness of the water helps to make soap and shampoo lather up nicely. When installing the filter, I wound a little extra Teflon tape around the outside of the top joint to prevent a slight drip. That did the trick and it is not noticeable to the eye at all. I would definitely recommend this product!